Thursday 7 February 2013

Week 4


YES

Today I decided to start this blog off with a massive YES, for today I have had a small taste of what is to come and the taste was pretty scrumptious. If chocolate is one of the sweetest things a man can savour than this was a taste that I would imagine tastes a lot like a willy wonka finest everlasting, creamy milk chocolate, hand crafted into the shape of a giraffe by his leading oompa loompahs with the added bonus of a golden ticket.

Sounds pretty good doesn't it? Well for me it was as today was my first run to a mile non stop in a pretty good time of 8 minutes and 44 seconds. It feels so good to be able to run this distance when 4 weeks ago I couldn't make it back from my local shop. It has created a new piece to the jigsaw that is completing a 13.2 mile run. It has boosted my confidence that this run will indeed be possible aslong as I keep up the hard work.

Team work

This week I have also teamed up with my local herbalife independent distributor(my mother). She will be working with me to ensure that I have all the right nutrients to ensure I will be at my best. After conducting a full body assessment she has provided me with my nutritional plan for the course of my training. I have started on the f1 free from shakes this week, with the aim of using it to encourage weight loss to achieve my desired weight which I hope will be about 13.5 stone and to have a better well being.
For more information you can visit her website www.4gooodness-shakes

Right that's your lot, I hope that you continue to enjoy reading this, feel free to leave any comments on this page all are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment