Thursday 21 February 2013

Week 6


Lean Mean Running Machine

Evening, another week has gone by they all go so quick now especially when you have an event to prepare for you, it feels like 24 hours feel like 24 minutes and I am conscious that September will no doubt sneak up on me like a ninja, ready to test me to the limit, fail to be prepared and that is me KO'd.

This week has involved the completion of a couple of mile stones, the main one being that in 6 weeks since I started my plan, I have now achieved over a stone in weight loss. Looking back at some pictures it is actually quiet a big transformation and I am massively proud of myself for achieving these results. Simply eating healthily and exercising (which as by my plan is only a maximum of 30 minutes at the moment)I feel like I have come so far, and it shows that it doesn't have to be grueling to achieve some positive results.I toyed with the idea of a before and after picture but I think I will protect your eyes for now

If you're wanting to get in shape then I recommend following the easy program that I am completing which is aimed to get you running continuously for 20 minutes in 9 weeks, its relatively pain free normally doing 2 sessions of walking and 1 run alternating with 2 running sessions and 1 walking session each week.

Also this week I have upped my longest run up to 1.42 miles and increased my best time for a mile to 8:38, there is nothing better then seeing progress knowing you are on the right track and your body is getting fitter and stronger. I love looking back at the end of a week and seeing such positive results.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment